As always, you guys blow me away. You are all SO supportive and I can’t thank you enough. You guys reminded me why I love blogging, yet again. Your comments seriously made my week…and helped me know I wasn’t the only one!
Best news of the day….it rained in the morning and now it’s sunny and beautiful out! Nice weather makes such a difference. I was on a panel discussion at lunch and I got so tired, I had to pinch myself. What’s up with me? I need a coffee IV today.
In any case…to continue my February Thanks, here are three things that have made me particularly happy this week.
1) It’s spring! Well not really, but at least in the stores it is! I went shopping and there are shorts and sundresses and bright pastel colors everywhere. I love it. I haven’t actually bought anything…and it’s not warm enough to wear them even here in Cali, but I just appreciate the thought of it.
2) My favorite treadmill. You have a favorite treadmill or elliptical at the gym too, right? My favorite treadmill is in the very back, in the corner, along the wall. When I’m on there, I’m basically hiding in the corner. My favorite elliptical, however, is smack in the middle of the room. Weird, right?
3) 4:21pm. That’s about the time I’ve left work every day the past few weeks. My “new” (not really new anymore) schedule is 8am-4pm so that I miss commute traffic. It has made such a huge difference in my life. Best boss ever for letting me be flexible with this…honestly, I really appreciate her so much for this. It’s saved me about 30 minutes EACH way of traffic…that’s a whole hour of my life! Besides, I’m back home by 5ish and not quite as starving feed me, i’ll eat anything in sight as I was back when I got home at 6:45/7. It’s the little things in life, my friends.
What’s on your agendas for the next few days? My friend is starting a new “Gourmet Club” and the first “meeting” is tonight. We pick a country and all bring foods from that region! Tonight’s theme is Spain. Sangria and tapas here we come! I was planning to make these yummy looking sugar cookies ….but not too surprisingly, I didn’t have time last night (went to visit our friends’ new baby and then to kickboxing) so I ended up just buying cookies at Whole Foods. They’re not Spanish. But I guess I’ll pretend for a little bit….
And Jared’s family is in town this weekend! I love any excuse to be an SF tour guide.
K, That’s it for Thursday…..
1) Tell me 3 good things from your week
2) Anything fun on the agenda for the next few days?
3) And random…HELP US…where should we go on our honeymoon? Beach and passport stamp, non carribbean or hawaii, are the requirements