Warning: This isn’t the most exciting day of eats. In fact, it’s pretty typical…which makes it downright boring. But I’m still am happy with boring sometimes anyways!
I slept late today (aka until 6:45am). Usually I’m up by 6 and out the door by 7am (latest), but today I had to work late so I spent a little more leisurely time in the morning. I ate breakfast around 7:30am and didn’t leave the house until 8:15am. Green smoothies are back! I had a smoothie and a cup (or two…) of coffee with almond milk.
I ate my snack pretty much as soon as I got to the office….about 9:30am. Coconut yogurt and 2 mandarin organges.
Lunch was yummy. Leftover salmon over greens plus a sweet potato on the side.
When snacktime rolled around, I ate a chcolate brownie pure bar and later an unpictured banana….and orange (hey, I was hungry!)
Dinner was fajitas- steak, bell peppers, and corn.
Where’s the tortilla? Oh yeah, I ate it (with butter on top!) while I was waiting for everything else to cook, hence the no pics.
After I finish writing this, I’m going to attempt to do a few miles on the treadmill….but we’ll see if it happens…I’ve been super tired the past few days. Oh yeah and our gym FLOODED over the weekend! Thankfully, they finally reopened today, geez
And in other news: OMG sooo excited for the Giants and the start of the World Series! SF is going crazy right now. Watch out Tigers….
– Have you eaten any of these same foods the past few days?
– Do you keep an emergency snack at your desk or car? I was hungry today and had to go out to get food….no emergency stash…I think it might be a good idea….but I also think that just knowing it was there would make me eat it within a day of putting it there, so probably isn’t worth it (for me, that is).
– Chicken, veggie, or steak fajitas? Or dislike fajitas?
– Do you still drink smoothies even when it’s cold outside? I do…..and I still eat ice cream too….
– Are you going to watch the World Series or do you not care?