Ready for a really random Friday brain dump? I feel like that has been my end of the week tradition lately.
Here we go again….
1) I’m leaving for Boston tonight! It might not be the fall foliage trip I dreamed of (aka, it’s a little early in the season, plus it’s supposed to rain…), but we’re going up to NH and western mass and I’m sure it’ll be beautiful. I’m so excited for a weekend away and to see one of my good friends. Anyone else have Columbus Day off?
2) I went to see Christina Perri and Jason Muraz at the Greek Theater in Berkeley last night! Such a fun concert venue and date night.
3) Have you tried this Pure Bar flavor? I discovered it recently and it’s amazing. My new favorite flavor, hands down.
4) Soooo….I’m pretty sure I’m never going to be able to give up coffee….and I realized from my latest attempt that I don’t really want to. Less coffee (aka not daily) and more tea is good, but I’ll stop trying to force myself to quit it altogether.
5) Here’s a photo of my cute boyfriend taken by Paige 110 miles into a ride with 6,200 feet of climbing. They got lost in a no-cell-service area and ended up going 10 miles further than they were supposed to in 96 degree heat- Ouch, but nice job! 44 days ’till the AZ Ironman! Excited for them.
6) This is the big weekend in SF– Blue Angels, Fleet Week, America’s Cup, Bluegrass Festival, Columbus Day Parade, Giants post-season game, street fairs, etc…..and of course, I’m missing it. I love what I’m doing instead, but why do things always fall on the same weekend?
7) I love all the people I’ve been “meeting” and emailing with through blogging and just wanted to say thank you. xoxo
8) This Thai Kitchen peanut noodle kit is my very favorite quick weeknight meal. It’s so good and takes literally 10 minutes. I could eat it every night. Gluten free too, btw.
9) I was planning to post a photo of last night’s dinner before the concert…..but we went to the restaurant, ordered, and then realized we were running out of time so asked the waitress to just box up the food and then ended up eating it while walking to the car. It tasted a good, but wasn’t a photo friendly situation. I did manage to drink a glass of wine though, so here ya go instead…a photo of my wine
and 10) Your turn…..tell me something about your week or what you’re excited for this weekend. Who has Monday off for Columbus Day? Where’s your next weekend trip? Have the leaves changed near you yet?