This week has been filled with sunshine, puppy kisses, home cooked meals and friends- just the way I like it. Oh and just ignore the million hours of work and stress in there too and we’ll call it even.
I’m always obsessed with something, but here’s what I’m loving lately…
1) House-sitting: My parents are away for a few days do I’m staying at their house. It is so nice to have a break from my tiny apartment in the noisy, foggy City. House sitting feels like a vacation (even though I’m still working, etc). Mom and Dad, go away more often, please…
2) Swimming: I swam last night and again this morning. Ahhh, I feel so good mentally and physically when I get out of the pool. Loving it.
3) Chex: I’m loving these corn chex…I didn’t think I even liked chex, but I’ve been eating them for snacks and dessert without milk, just in a bowl for the past week (sometimes drizzled with agave). Yum! Can’t get enough.
4) Greek yogurt mixed with peanut butter: Weird combo? Sorta. But this has been my go to lunch for the past few weeks and I’m not anywhere close to sick of it.
5) Books on Cd for the car….especially this one. I love historical fiction and this is making my long commute not so bad at all.
Ok, your turn! What are YOU loving lately? tell me some things I should be loving next