It’s Friday!!! And it’s supposed to be nice weather this weekend- Yeah!
Here are four random Friday things:
1) I started taking Gummi Vitamins….suggested by my doc (she takes gummy kid ones too because she doesn’t like the pill ones either). Ummm, why didn’t I start this ages ago?! It’s like being able to eat gummi bears every single morning. They taste so good, I have a hard time restraining myself from eating just 2 (serving size).
Obviously, they carry much less nutrients than a regular adult multivitamin pill, but I can’t take the regular ones (they make me feel terrible), so taking the kid ones are better than taking nothing.
2) I drink a lot of water. Like a LOT of water every day. I generally carry a HUGE water bottle around all day.
But….Have you heard that they found out that metal water bottles (even the ones that SAY THEY’RE BPA FREE) carry MORE BPAs than regular plastic water bottles? The metal outside is BPA-free, but whatever they line it with inside to keep it clean….is supposedly FULL of BPAs. Sheesh, you really can’t win.
I have no idea if my old metal water bottle was part of the BPA ones, but just in case, I got a new Camelback BPA free bottle. I don’t really think that can fix all the BPA exposure I’ve likely gotten over the last few years, but oh well.
3) Who else is loving the Real Housewives marathons on BRAVO? They are the best thing to watch on the treadmill or elliptical. Bethenny or that Milliondollar real estate show is a close second. Lately, I go to the gym, just as an excuse to indulge my Real Housewives vice. It’s so ridiculous, it glues me to the tv. I can’t believe they all agreed to do another season!
My best friend just bought a house in Franklin Lakes. I’ve put her on Real Housewives sighting watch at the grocery store. She thinks I’m crazy. Haha.
4) I went to an office for a meeting this week, and they had THIS out all the time for their employees!
So awesome, right! I wanted to work there just for the cucumber water.
And besides, then I wouldn’t even have to worry about BPAs!
- What shows do you usually watch at the gym? (or would you rather listen to music?)
- What kind of bottle do you drink water in?
- Do they have any neat foodie things at your work? We have granola bars…but that’s about it….
– Do you take a multivitamin??